Friday, June 20, 2014

The Halls for Lone People, and a Smile



The worms who revel in the shades
have grown thick
again
It’s shady and misty
It feels like old paper
in rain
They writhe in slime again
smell of the foul pus
that they ooze
Vomit themselves through the new old shades
imposed as labyrinth walls
as facts, unyielding and straight
slammed into the mind, a bruise
in the mind
The new familiar halls
formed by these giant planes
void of window or gate
are gradually filled with

my oily swarms.
What I thought reality
wanes
And I know there must be sound!
And I know where it is.
Digging my hands
into my chest
my fingers touch ground
below the watery kiss
of my phased skin
They grip the best
most reassuring music there is

Standing forlorn in these halls
black, forever, swarming with worms,
insanity and bleak desperation
the emptiness of a vast closed space
is eased
by the substance of my flesh,
my blood and its storms,
intelligence’s grace,
my heart’s deviation.
And my mouth, then
is pleased.


2 comments:

  1. Hi. I'm an admin on a gay fiction site, and a member who just joined has attempted to post this poem, along with others. I need you to contact me to verify this member is you since I can't match the personal information. Please email me at cia@gayauthors.org with your member name on our site if that is you. If not, please let me know as well, so I can pursue the situation to prevent plagiarism on our site. Thank you, Cia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Alicia.
    Your comment didn't show up when I checked yesterday. So I'm sorry for the hassle this caused both of us in the meantime. I'm Doctor Oger. I'll e-mail you too, as you requested.
    -Insect

    ReplyDelete